At SRWC, we offer a vast array of rehabilitation, wellness, and industrial services. We take pride in providing individualized, one-on-one care and work hard to keep our experience and training diverse, yet current. SRWC is committed to providing the highest standard of care and facilitating healing and healthy living by helping our patients or clients achieve excellent outcomes.
- Elbow, Wrist, and Hand Pain
- Hip, Ankle, & Foot Pain
- Pre & Post Surgical including joint replacements, spinal surgeries, ACL repair, meniscectomy, carpal tunnel release, rotator cuff repair, SLAP repair, and more...
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Chronic Pain/Fibromyalgia
- Neurologic including stroke, MS, & Parkinson's Disease
- Dizziness, Vertigo, and Imbalance
- Work, Sports, and Auto Related Injuries
- Myofascial Pain
- Strains & Sprains
- Repetitive Motion Injuries including tendonitis and bursitis
- Sciatica and Sacroiliac (SI) Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
For more information on how physical therapy can help if you are suffering from any of the following, please select your condition.
The list above is not comprehensive, so please call us to see if your condition is appropriate for therapy.
- Biocorrect Custom Foot Orthotics including evaluation and fitting
- Industrial (see separate page)
- Lymphatic Massage
- Wellness (see our Wellness Works page) including massage therapy and myofascial release
- Women's Health including incontinence, pelvic pain, pre & post mastectomy, pre & postpartum
- Wound Care (currently unavailable)